Danielle Parry – Solicitor Ayr Office
Danielle commenced working at Ruddy Tomlins & Baxter in 2011. Since her admission, Danielle has gained experience in a number of areas of law including family and property law, criminal law, estate planning, general litigation and conveyancing.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Wills and Estates
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws (James Cook University)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Australian National University)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of Queensland Law Society
Community Involvement – Hobbies
Danielle is a dedicated fur-mum to her two adopted dogs (Frank and Fifi) and, Aunt to her beautiful nephews. Danielle is an avid traveller and her adventurous spirit has seen her travel throughout Australia, Japan & Bali with further travel always in the works.
126 Young Street Ayr